February 9, 2011

A new segment on the Impulsive Texan...

I'm going to start a new segment here at the Impulsive Texan. It will be called "Texas, Off The Beaten Path". I'm going to periodically post interesting, unusual, strange and just down right weird places, people and things for all to see and enjoy. These stories and pics won't be of everything we know in Texas already, they will be off the cuff, out of the way and unknown.

I will be happy to post items that all of you send to me if you know of anything that will fit in. All I ask is that you send, via email, one picture in .jpeg format and a short description or story of the item you want to share. Please make it "Texas specific" in nature.

Please, NO suggestive material or pictures. Also, these pics should be taken by you or a family member. Please do not submit copywritten material. You can submit your requests and pics, via email, to the following email address:

txmuziklover@yahoo.com

I look forward to receiving all of your submissions and to this new segment!

The Impulsive Texan

No comments:

Post a Comment