December 2, 2011

Hmmmm...you tell me.

This woman is 51 years old. She is TV health guru, Gillian McKeith. She advocates a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements






This woman is also 51 years old. Her name is Nigella Lawson. She is a television chef that eats meat, butter and desserts. I believe I'll stay a carnivore.





The Impulsive Texan


"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my mother-out-law. She too promotes vegetarianism, detox diets, and organic produce. She also has orange, leathery skin and looks older than she is. The guy she is currently married to is 42 (over 10 years her junior) and looks 65. They always get a senior citizen discount though so it can't be that bad.

    screweduptexan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA..OH the benefits of lookin' "rode hard and put up wet!"

    ReplyDelete