December 21, 2011

Yeah, ain't nothin' like Texas made tortilla chips...

Without a doubt, Julio's Corn Tortilla Chips are the best tortilla chips that have ever two-stepped or salsa'd (is that a word?) into my mouth and across my tongue on a slow, DEE-licious trip across my taste buds! I normally don't like the store-bought or the thicker chips, but Julio's are light, crispy and OH so danglicious. They have an amazing blend of spices ever so lightly sprinkled over them and they melt in your mouth like a snow cone on an August sidewalk in San Marcos...mmm, mmm, mmm....

I have only found them at Brookshire's in the metroplex. So if any of you out there know of another place that carries them, hook The Impulsive Texan up ya hear? I just cleared off the shelf at the Midlothian Brookshires and the checkout clerk weren't none too happy about it either. Seems she's a fan of this crispy creation from down San Angelo way herself. Sorry sister...the customer is always right...





If you want to contact the fine folks at Julio's, go to this website and read all about how they began and how you can get in touch with them.

http://julioschips.com/


Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad ya'll, from deep in the heart of Texas! Actually, I think I live closer to the collar bone...


The Impulsive Texan


"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, you ain't lying Cuz.
    The owner of the company is a client of my PureTexan.com partner and he has brought me bags when he comes to the metromess.

    Love, love love them!

    Just had a Brookshire's manager in the shop and she said to her knowledge all the area Brookshire's carry them.

    Merry Christmas to you and Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, and I just found out they are also in the H.E.B.'s too..

    Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

    Thanks Cuz!!!!

    ReplyDelete