February 1, 2012

Hey pretty boy! Yeah you, the one with the $500 dollar slippers on...This is one of the ways real men earn a living...

Some of you may not know that I spent 23 wonderful years serving my country in the United States Navy. I was privileged to see some pretty amazing things during those years. And one thing that I saw continually is the way my shipmates selfishly put their lives on the line every day in seemingly routine ways without hesitation, because they knew so many more were counting on them.

Events like the one in the video below became so routine that they actually began to seem mundane after a while.But even after seeing this happen literally hundreds of times, the underlying danger would still rais the hair on your neck.

This video gives you the perspective of a Navy helicopter pilot and what he or she sees when in  particularly hazardous situations like this.



God Bless...

The Impulsive Texan



"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment