June 30, 2012

Headed Down To Texas Song Clip on National Geograp...

The UFO craze has busted wide open again. Back in 2008 there were mass sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO;s) in and around Dublin and Stephenville, Texas.

Danny Bingham, who co-wrote this song is a life long friend with whom I went to school with from third grade all the way up until I graduated in 1976 in Comanche, Texas which is a hop, skip and a jump of less than 25 miles from the two areas of the UFO sightings . Danny and I have also written a few tunes together over the years.

Congrats Danny and Harlan on your 15 minutes of fame. I Love It!!!!!

Click on the link below to see the video and hear the song being playing by the Nat Geo UFO Chasers as they're "Headed Down To Texas To See The UFO"...


A digital download of "Headed Down To Texas" will be available in a couple of weeks from what I understand. So stay tuned to The Impulsive Texan and I'll have a link available to the song once it comes available.

The Impulsive Texan


"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment