October 1, 2010

New friends...

Don't you just love new friends? Old friends are good, and they feel like a comfortable old pair of sneakers, but there is something exciting about new friends. You learn new things and hear new stories and it's just an exciting moment when you find a new friend.

I'd like to say a big Texas "Howdy", to my new friend, David Werst. He has an awesome blog called "Real Texas Blog" and it's chock full of stories, recipes and other Texas related tidbits. And like me, he seems to have an opinion. And that's a good thing.

I was hesitant to start this blog, but the more I saw of other sites I just couldn't keep away from the idea. And if the truth be told, the Real Texas Blog had a lot to do with me finally giving in to the pressure that kept poking me like a sharp stick and in starting The Flighty Texan.

Once again, thanks to all of my old friends that continually read The Flighty Texan and support me in this endeavor and a hearty welcome to the new friends and those to come.


Steve
The Flighty Texan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words and coming from a 5th Generation Texan, that means a lot. We're pround to be friends of folks who love Texas and the Real Texas lifestyle!

    RealTexasBlog.com

    ReplyDelete