December 27, 2011

To all Texans, everywhere...this is a must see.

I've had the pleasure of visiting over half of the fifty states in the United States. I've seen amazing vistas in California, rugged shorelines in New England and endless prairie in the midwest, but nothing compares to the rugged beauty of my Texas.

A close friend shared this video with me today and I'd feel remiss if I didn't share it with all Texans, everywhere. No words are necessary. Click on the link, turn up the volume, sit back and revel in the unmistakable beauty of West Texas...

http://player.vimeo.com/video/22132017?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Came on over from Shepherd K's place in the blogosphere. While I am not a fellow Texan, I might have a thing or two in common with you. Thanks for following Shepherd K, so I could then find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, most of that was gorgeous minus that ugly snake that scared the crap outta me and some of the other wild animals that had a crazy look in their eyes.

    Looks like you've got a new stalker in GunDiva up there. Don't make her mad. She may shoot you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that Ms Impulsive...I guess those cash awards are paying off in building up my modest followers group...

    New first yesterday though. With that video montage of West Texas I posted yesterday, I received over 100 website hits. First time that's happened since I started the blog a little over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Honey, you don't have to bribe me with cash.

    Ammo will do just fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got that right, Diva...I'm of the same thought. Target practice is "'spensive, Lucy"...

    ReplyDelete