December 30, 2011

Let's bring Haley home!!!!!!

I was going to have the last blog of the year about how I'm not making New Years resolutions because I'd just break them anyway.

Well, I found one that I'm not breaking and I'm letting this count as a New Years resolution, even though it's still December, 2011.

I came across a video while perusing Facebook at lunch and it absolutely sent a shock of terror through me. Imagine your teenage daughter just up and running away and saying she never wants to be found. This poor father is so broken up about it, he can't even speak, so he delivers his message on file cards.

Take just 2:45 of time out of your busy day and watch the video I've added to this post and make a New Years Resolution that you'll pass it on in anyway you can think of...Facebook, Youtube, email, whatever.

Let's all make a New Years Resolution together, to get young Haley home.

God bless you and yours and may you have a prosperous and wonderful 2012. Until next year!

The Impulsive Texan



"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment