January 6, 2012

Sunrise in Texas...

There ain't a whole lot of things that can get my mind straight, like a sunrise. A sunrise in itself, is just a sunrise, but when accompanied by other beautiful blessings from God, it's like a symphony for the eyes.

I was on my way to work this morning and passed a low-lying hay field and the sun just beginning to open it's eyes, the foggy mist hanging above the ground like Spanish Moss hanging in a Louisiana oak tree and the round bales of hay dotting the landscape caught my eye and I just had to get a quick shot.

For all of you Texans out there, this is halfway between Egan, Texas and Keene, Texas on the backroads of FM 807, near U.S. Hwy 67. What a wonderful sight this was to behold first thing this morning.

I hope you enjoy the beauty.



"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment