July 30, 2012

Calling all David Lee Roth fans...you gotta hear this

Every once in a while something passes your way that you just have to share. When a buddy of mine said he was going to send me a David Lee Roth vocal that I just had to hear, it peaked my curiosity. Being a Van Halen and not a Van Hagar fan, I was going to listen just because I love the band.

Let's just say, it is definitely a vocal all David Lee Roth fans have to hear to believe. Strip away all the glam, money, guitars and recording studio trickery, it's all about the vocals anyway, right?

Ok all of your Roth faithful. Sit down, strap in, shut up and hold on....here's David Lee Roth in that famous Van Halen Classic, "Runnin' With The Devil" like you've never heard him before...



The Impulsive Texan


"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment