October 10, 2012

Good to be back...


It's been a while since my last post, but it wasn't because I didn't want to, I've been trying to update my site with new "stuff" and "thangs" and it's going a lot slower than I expected.

So for now, we'll just keep this old blog the same until I get the new updates completed.

As I drove to work this morning, it was clear, cool and bright heading out of Cleburne. My route to work takes me down US Hwy 67 from Cleburne all the way into Midlothian. Roughly 30 miles one way.

As I neared Alvarado, I noticed my surroundings beginning to change. It was getting a bit dimmer outside and suddenly, I ran right into a wall of fog. Strange happening since I had just left the clear blue skies with nary a cloud anywhere.

When I emerged on the other side, a sight awaited me that made me smile. I snapped a quick picture of the gorgeous sunrise, somewhere between Alvarado and Venus.

It made for a nice drive into work. I hope all of you enjoy this picture on this wonderful October 10th! If you want to get a sense of how it really looked, click on the pic and enlarge it.

Have an awesome Texas day!!!



The Impulsive Texan



"I may not get much done, but I sure am slow"...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunrise!! The fog rolled in here later in the morning, was kind of weird!

    ReplyDelete